Sat 18 Mar 2006 06:35:28 AM PST
Hey kids! Easy sitemap script!
Why this is good for lazy webmasters:
- No command-line options to learn: just pass it one or more URLs.
- It really crawls using HTTP: no mapping filesystem paths to URL paths, and gets all your dynamic content.
- Nothing to edit in the script itself so you can use one copy for as many virtual hosts as you want.
- Stick changefreq and priority in meta tags and they show up in the sitemap.
- CPAN Purity test results: 98.59% pure CPAN code.
Anyway, works for me; comments please mail me.