[p2p-hackers] Introducing BoxCloud

Adam Fisk adamfisk at gmail.com
Tue May 9 22:33:33 UTC 2006

Very interesting project, Ash.  I've been working on a project that shares
many similar features, although we decided about a year ago to do everything
over a SIP-based platform instead of building on the work at JXTA.  Very
interesting you're using XMPP for presence and messaging -- certainly makes
sense.

Seems like our share a great deal both technologically and ideologically.
Roberto's work at YouServ certainly influenced our thinking in terms of
using browser and straight HTTP servers, and we're also leveraging open
source projects like Jetty.

I'll be sending out updates to this list shortly as well.  Might be
interesting to share some code in the future.

Best of Luck!

-Adam