[p2p-hackers] Introducing BoxCloud

Ash Maurya ash at wiredreach.com
Tue May 9 13:22:19 UTC 2006

Hi Roberto -

Yes, I remember coming across YouServ. However, if I remember right
this was only an intranet (LAN) solution - I may be wrong. Our goal
was to reach average email users because they are the ones that
struggle the most with transferring large files but your point is
well taken on the availability limitation. We are working on a number
of clustering, swarming and hardware options that will allow users to
overcome this limitation. We are hoping adsense will cover some costs
(not all). We are counting on the other premium services for that...

Best,

Ash