[p2p-hackers] Introducing BoxCloud

David Barrett dbarrett at quinthar.com
Tue May 9 05:28:38 UTC 2006

Looks very cool!  Can you give a quick overview of how it works?

I see you have Mac, Win, and (soon) Linux ports.  Are you using Java, or
what language?

You have some servers in place, clearly, to send out emails and manage the
webserver.  Do you use these servers as a central rendezvous service, or do
you have some DHT to connect peers?

What other neat things are going on under the hood?

-david