[p2p-hackers] Call for Papers: WPES 2006

David Molnar dmolnar at gmail.com
Sat May 6 20:46:40 UTC 2006

Hey everyone,

The 2006 Workshop on Privacy in the Electronic Society (WPES) is looking for
papers. Over the last few years, WPES has seen a wide variety of
contributions, covering technical, legal, and social aspects of electronic
privacy. We're pretty sure p2p-hackers, or people known by p2p-hackers, will
have something to say here, so we're soliciting you all to say it to us!

Deadline: 2 June 2006
Where: Alexandria, Virginia, USA
When: 30 October 2006

More info, including the full call for papers & (eventually) how to submit:
http://www.freehaven.net/wpes2006/index.html

-David Molnar (Disclosure: program committee member)