[p2p-hackers] Introducing BoxCloud

Ash Maurya ash at wiredreach.com
Sat May 6 14:09:45 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Wanted to share a new service we just launched called BoxCloud: A
dead simple way to share files with people you know.

The part we are really excited about is the ability to share files
with others right from your desktop but have them view them over a
browser - with no additional software required. We strongly believe
blurring the boundaries between the desktop and the web (User Centric
Web or P2PWeb) needs to happen and creates more interesting
opportunities for mash-ups. Head on over to http://www.boxcloud.com
if you are interested...

Regards,

Ash