[p2p-hackers] Corona

Ryan S. Peterson ryanp at cs.cornell.edu
Fri May 5 18:33:48 UTC 2006

Hi Wes,

Using XMPP as a standard chat/presence protocol would be great for
something like Corona and pubsub in general.  The specific protocol used
for sending updates to users is not central to Corona's operation, but
having a standard, open protocol for sending updates to users could
separate such systems from the limitations imposed by commercial chat
protocols.

Ryan