[p2p-hackers] Please help me update my address book

Travis Kalanick travis at redswoosh.net
Mon May 1 08:50:36 UTC 2006

Sorry guys.  I thought I had filtered out but Plaxo seems to have missed it
and p2p-hackers slipped through.

As a point of fact, this happened once before more than a year ago.  I do
apologize as I understand this is an abuse of the list and the great
dialogue we have here.  I will take the p2p-hackers email completely out of
my contacts to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Gordon, I'm wondering what's more abusive, the mistake on Plaxo, or your
gratuitous spam you sent to all as a response.  But don't fret, while
p2p-hackers has been removed, I'll make sure to keep you up to date on my
contact info as you seem to enjoy it so much.  :)

Gordon, if you have more to say on the subject, please spare the list and
email me privately.

Thanks,