[p2p-hackers] Overlay attacks

steve clausensaun stclausen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 08:54:43 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I' m doing some experiments on a few overlays. Basically, I'm trying to see
the effect of nodes' misbehavior in landmark-based positionning networks
such as GNP or NPS.
Is there any litterature or useful links to know?
Have you some ideas on behaviors that should be studied?
Last point, Is there a way to avoid the filtering function established by
NPS for example consisting in not considering nodes Whose error is deviating
from the median  errors of other nodes. I mean is there a way to destabilize
this kind of protections.

Kind regards,

Stuart.