[p2p-hackers] clustering

David Barrett dbarrett at quinthar.com
Wed Mar 8 00:46:11 UTC 2006

I've been long interested in using synthetic coordinate systems to estimate
the network distance (latency, throughput, etc) between any two nodes (even
if they've never communicated directly) for purposes of clustering, but
haven't really dug into it.  Has anyone tried it in a real-world setting?

-david