[p2p-hackers] clustering

Jeff Rose rosejn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 14:25:48 UTC 2006

Why was the JXTA stuff the worst p2p substrate possible?  I don't really
care much for java and all the corporate speak, but technically what was
it missing?  Outside of the realm of true research I've been looking
around for ideas to eventually roll into some kind of p2p infrastructure
for ruby...  (Probably a set of interfaces for various services, and
then a couple implementations behind it.  DHT search, unstructured
search (random walk, smart flood), torrent style download, and some
glue...)  Is your thesis available on the web?

-Jeff