[p2p-hackers] clustering

jacques defarge jdefarge at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 13:58:37 UTC 2006

Hello Jeff,

I am finishing my MSc. dissertation on p2p systems grouped in a cluster like
structure. I have used
JXTA as the p2p substrate, but it was the worst choice even possible. After
finishing my MSc. work
I am searching for really nice projects on such area. If you would like we
could discuss your ideas
further, develop some things, and even collaborate on a paper or a
prototype.

[]'s
Jacques