[p2p-hackers] clustering

Jeff Rose rosejn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 10:46:38 UTC 2006

Anyone out there doing work in clustering?  I'd be interested in hearing
what people are up to, or if you have pointers to good papers that would
be great too.  At this point I'm interested in any angle, geographic
distance based, semantic distance based, hierarchical, non-hierarchical
etc...  My goal is to work towards a very amorphous clustering scheme
that allows any kind of object to be located close to relatives in the
network as long as they share a common distance function.

Peace,
Jeff