[p2p-hackers] Re: Identify "defective" nodes

H. Lally Singh lally at vt.edu
Wed Mar 1 18:08:07 UTC 2006

Haha, I didn't want to get into any kind of debate; just mention that
you can get lightweight ORBs that I've successfully used in things as
remote as embedded realtime.  But yeah, you've gotta be real careful
(and selective of your ORB) to keep it lightweight.

--
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for
Chuck Norris.