[p2p-hackers] [Fwd: [JXTA user] JXTA-C 2.5 "Mahabaleshwar" Beta Release]

Henry Jen henryjen at ztune.net
Tue Jun 20 00:29:19 UTC 2006

Hi,

JXTA-C/C++ is an open source project to provide a C/C++ implementation
for JXTA protocol, on which we would like to build different language
bindings. In fact, there has being a .NET binding since last release.

The project will soon make a 2.5 release, and we would like to invite
more developers to join the project, or at lease be aware of such a
project and knowing that JXTA is a protocol available in C/Java SE/Java
ME which gives you broad choice on devices to run your P2P application
inter-operable.

Cheers,
Henry