[p2p-hackers] Measure per-application bandwidth in Win32

Tianhao Qiu tianhao.qiu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 05:56:59 UTC 2006

David Barrett wrote:
> Do you know of any way to break down current bandwidth usage by application?
>

> For example, is there some application like netstat or Sysinternal’s
> TCPview that not only shows which connections are currently active (and
> to which processes they belong), but how much bandwidth they are
> actually using?

There is a nice software called netlimiter: http://www.netlimiter.com/.
It's not free though. I recommend the old version:
http://www.netlimiter.com/download/nl_v130.exe, which is much cleaner
than its newest version. If you don't want to pay, there is a freeware
version: http://www.netlimiter.com/download/nl_208_mon.exe.