[p2p-hackers] Measure per-application bandwidth in Win32

Sam Gentle sgentle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 18:31:11 UTC 2006

On 6/16/06, David Barrett <dbarrett at quinthar.com> wrote:
> For example, is there some application like netstat or Sysinternal's TCPview
> that not only shows which connections are currently active (and to which
> processes they belong), but how much bandwidth they are actually using?

There is a utility called AnalogX PacketMon that serves as a packet
sniffer (using win2k/xp's raw sockets) - I realise that's not exactly
what you're looking for, but I often use it to get an idea of what's
using bandwidth. It might be possible to use a system similar to that
to get definite numbers, if those are required.

Sam