[p2p-hackers] peertech quorum public offset 0000000 / januswireless / alpine / feedbackfs

Enzo Michelangeli enzomich at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 10:13:36 UTC 2006

From: "coderman" <coderman at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 2:01 AM

>i promised i'd have a site again once physical and info security
> prerequisites were in place.
>
> taken much longer than expected but better late than never...
> (additional updates to follow in the coming weeks)
>
> http://public.peertech.org/

The archive at http://januswifi.dyndns.org:85/JanusVM.zip appears to be
corrupted... The installer, on the other hand, is OK.

By the way, doesn't VMware's .vmem file, left on the disk, represent a
privacy hole? That's one reason I like qemu better than VMware, despite its
slower speed (esp. when used without kqemu).

Enzo