[p2p-hackers] about leaves

Bryan Turner bryan.turner at pobox.com
Thu Jan 5 16:42:08 UTC 2006

Hello,

	In [1], the last paragraph of section 4.1 on page 7, they mention
similar odd behavior (highly connected leaves, non-responsive, and don't
forward queries).  Their footnote suggests that these nodes may be related
to the RIAA lawsuits, or some marketing campaign to watch consumer behavior.

--Bryan
bryan.turner at pobox.com

[1] http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/~reza/PUB/imc05.pdf