[p2p-hackers] Secure communication in p2p networks

Ranus networksimulator at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 16:46:57 UTC 2006

End-to-End encryption is tested by (mu)torrent (the greek letter \mu), they
use DH public-key scheme to exchange the secret and symmetric key encryption
for data transfer. read this interview
http://www.slyck.com/news.php?story=1083

I don't know if it helps, are you trying to find a way to achieve something
like group signature or merely secure communication for each connection?
Hope you can tell more about your project, sounds interesting.

--
Ranus Yue
Tsinghua University

(