[p2p-hackers] Real-world UPnP stats

auto43348 at hushmail.com auto43348 at hushmail.com
Wed Apr 26 19:20:27 UTC 2006

Many people (myself included) specificly turn UPnP off.  It seems
like a pretty open security hole, even though I could see how it
would make p2p apps work a lot easier.
rearden

>Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:09:21 -0700
>From: "David Barrett" <dbarrett at quinthar.com>
>Subject: RE: [p2p-hackers] Real-world UPnP stats
>To: "'Peer-to-peer development.'" <p2p-hackers at zgp.org>

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485