[p2p-hackers] Real-world UPnP stats

David Barrett dbarrett at quinthar.com
Mon Apr 24 23:38:25 UTC 2006

Yikes, that's pretty bad.  Did you also capture which fraction of clients
report that UPnP works at all?  We use UPnP but aren't currently tuned to
capture this information, though I'll plan to in the future.

When building your UPnP layer, did you find that the various routers were
faithful to the spec, or was there a lot of tweaking for specific NAT
vendors?

-david