[p2p-hackers] Bounty for Open Source Trust System

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Fri Apr 21 11:10:18 UTC 2006

Hi Philippe,

Le vendredi 21 avril 2006 à 09:18 +0200, Philippe Landau a écrit :
> Good morning.
>
> Why is it that i received
> no reply from someone interested in doing something like this ?
>
> Do all programmers just earn so much more now ?
> Or do you think it is a bad idea ?
> Or is the audience of this list just tiny ?

Perhaps it is because :
- you don't say precisely what the project is
- you don't say who "we" is
- you don't say if there is a design ready to implement, or if doing the
design is part of the "bounty"

The third question is especially important. If there is no precise
design ready, I don't think you can expect someone would do the whole
thing for 3000 euro (which can pay between two weeks and one month of
work, depending on the person - perhaps two months for a student).

Regards

Antoine.