[p2p-hackers] Bounty for Open Source Trust System

Philippe Landau lists at user-land.org
Fri Apr 21 07:18:55 UTC 2006

Good morning.

Why is it that i received
no reply from someone interested in doing something like this ?

Do all programmers just earn so much more now ?
Or do you think it is a bad idea ?
Or is the audience of this list just tiny ?

I now pay 200 Euro to the one finding a programmer
who is inspired by the following idea
and able to pull it off.

Kind regards     Philippe