[p2p-hackers] Bounty for Open Source Trust System

Kevin Walsh kwalsh at cs.cornell.edu
Wed Apr 12 19:11:22 UTC 2006

Thanks for the list coderman. I will take a look at these in some more
detail. Just to clarify one point, Credence strives hard to NOT be a
recommender system or referral system. I know the problems such systems
have, and we definitely put some thought into making credence not fall
into the same traps. But I will be interested to see if some of those
papers have something relevant to Credence's model.

-Kevin