[p2p-hackers] Bounty for Open Source Trust System

Kevin Walsh kwalsh at cs.cornell.edu
Wed Apr 12 04:15:24 UTC 2006

I certainly agree that there are drawbacks to Credence's approach, as any.
And our papers try to discuss some of them. But I don't think that is what
you meant by "well documented". If you could send me (or the listserv)
some pointers or references, I'd be happy to see them. We are always
interested in potential improvements, weaknesses, or other approaches to
similar problems of trust in p2p networks.

-Kevin