[p2p-hackers] Red Swoosh hiring P2P Tech!!

Travis Kalanick travis at redswoosh.net
Fri Jan 28 11:45:40 UTC 2005

Red Swoosh tech friends,

Red Swoosh is doing well these days and will be hiring a few P2P demi-god
developers (contractor and full-time), as well as a senior tech mgmt
position in the SFbay and los angeles areas ASAP.  If you're interested in
getting in on the ground floor (we've been a very lean org.) of a company
that grows with its revenues (cash flow positive for over 2 years!!) and
it's exciting customer base, send me an email. . . or call me at
310.666.1429 (email is better because I'm in Europe so I won't be able to
answer calls until next Tuesday).  I WILL BE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS FOR NEXT
WEEK!!. . . .AND HIRING SOON THEREAFTER

Some cool stats/factoids:

Peak concurrent, persistent connections: 170K

Peak data delivered in a day: 7TB

Backend technology: in-memory distributed database

Backend platform: Linux

Development language: C++

Client base: In the millions

Pass along to other interested parties. . . Look forward to hearing from
you.

Travis

Travis Kalanick
Red Swoosh, Inc.