[p2p-hackers] reliable file transfer over UDP

shiner chen shiner_chen at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Jan 18 02:50:48 UTC 2005

I want to implement the reliable file transfer over UDP.at the same time ,it can throught the NAT, that is , the two peers behind the different NAT can transfer file each other . Can you send the code  to me ,if you has the code for that. my email:shiner_chen at yahoo.com.cn
thanks!

                                                                Shiner Chen
                                                                17th ,Jan 2005