[p2p-hackers] Altnet goes after p2p networks with obvious patent

Greg Bildson gbildson at limepeer.com
Tue Jan 11 20:20:08 UTC 2005

Just to be clear on the patents involved, there are two.  One was filed in
1997.  The other was filed in 1999.

This is a newer one of some kind (1999):
http://tinyurl.com/5vzf4

This is the 1997 one:
http://tinyurl.com/6zcu7

Any information about these and prior art would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-greg

Greg Bildson
CTO, COO, Lime Wire LLC