[p2p-hackers] Exeem - Is it Real?

Brad Neuberg bkn3 at columbia.edu
Tue Dec 21 18:47:17 UTC 2004

I've heard mention of a new BitTorrent client, named Exeem, that
decentralizes tracking and searching. Does Exeem actually exist or is it a
bit of an Internet rumour?  Has anyone here actually used it or seen
it?  I'd like to learn more about it since its architecture sounds interesting.

Thanks,
   Brad

Brad Neuberg, bkn3 at columbia.edu
Senior Software Engineer, Rojo Networks
Weblog: http://www.codinginparadise.org

Check out Rojo, an RSS and Atom news aggregator that I work on.  Visit
http://rojo.com for more info. Feel free to ask me for an invite!

Rojo is Hiring!  If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking,
Java, Open Source, etc... then come work with us at Rojo.  If you recommend
someone and we hire them you'll get a free iPod!  See
http://www.rojonetworks.com/JobsAtRojo.html.