[p2p-hackers] Why BitTorrent is Important and SwarmStream is Doomed

Brad Neuberg bkn3 at columbia.edu
Thu Dec 16 20:22:18 UTC 2004

Hi folks.  I've written up a short analysis on my blog of SwarmStream and
BitTorrent titled "Why BitTorrent is Important and SwarmStream is
Doomed".  I am interested in people's feedback and/or criticism of these
ideas.  I am cross-posting this to the P2P Hackers list as well.  The link:

http://codinginparadise.org/weblog/2004/12/why-bittorrent-is-important-and.html

Hope all is well,
   Brad

Brad Neuberg, bkn3 at columbia.edu
Senior Software Engineer, Rojo Networks
Weblog: http://www.codinginparadise.org

Check out Rojo, an RSS and Atom news aggregator that I work on.  Visit
http://rojo.com for more info. Feel free to ask me for an invite!

Rojo is Hiring!  If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking,
Java, Open Source, etc... then come work with us at Rojo.  If you recommend
someone and we hire them you'll get a free iPod!  See
http://www.rojonetworks.com/JobsAtRojo.html.