[p2p-hackers] Kademlia

Continuity kit at unadopted.com
Wed Dec 15 23:48:12 UTC 2004

Peter Hunt wrote:
> Can someone give me some links to Kademlia papers/pseudocode/example
> simple implementations? I've seen the presentation and a thirty page
> or so paper on it, but I haven't been able to Google much else on it.

I think there's a python implementation of it called SharkyPy, but I
haven't looked at it. There's also this thread on this list about it not
self-healing (ie re-joining a split network):
http://zgp.org/pipermail/p2p-hackers/2003-August/001344.html which put
me off it a little, but then I don't really understand it yet..