[p2p-hackers] Skype's "Global Index"

Brad Neuberg bkn3 at columbia.edu
Wed Dec 15 01:24:24 UTC 2004

I found a presentation where some researchers seem to have reverse
engineered some of the Skype protocol.  Thought others might find this useful:

http://mnet.cs.nthu.edu.tw/paper/Chance/041125.pdf

Brad Neuberg, bkn3 at columbia.edu
Senior Software Engineer, Rojo Networks
Weblog: http://www.codinginparadise.org

Check out Rojo, an RSS and Atom news aggregator that I work on.  Visit
http://rojo.com for more info. Feel free to ask me for an invite!

Rojo is Hiring!  If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking,
Java, Open Source, etc... then come work with us at Rojo.  If you recommend
someone and we hire them you'll get a free iPod!  See
http://www.rojonetworks.com/JobsAtRojo.html.