AW: [p2p-hackers] ETT Special Issue on P2P Network and P2P Servicesavailable

Kurt Tutschku tutschku at informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
Thu Dec 9 08:02:55 UTC 2004

Dear Jim,

unfortunately we are living in a world of monetary policies,
i.e. free access is to the journal is not possible.

However, I'd advice you a true real-world peer-to-peer approach
(perhaps this is somehow appropriate for this research topic ;-)
and to ask the authors directly by email about their publications.

They can give you also more information on their research.
:-)

Have a nice day &
Best Regards
Kurt