[p2p-hackers] ETT Special Issue on P2P Network and P2P Services available

Jim Dixon jdd at dixons.org
Wed Dec 8 15:19:53 UTC 2004

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Kurt Tutschku wrote:

> Dear P2P researchers,
>
> as the coordinating guest editor, I'd like to draw your attention to
> recent research results on P2P published in the latest issue of the
> European Transactions of Telecommunication (ETT, Vol. 15, No. 6).
>
> The on-line version of the ETT special issue on "P2P Networks and P2P
> Services" is now available at:
>
> http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/104087069

It appears that without a subscription you can only view a list of
articles in the issue.  If you register, you get access to a sample
issue - but not to this special issue on P2P.

--
Jim Dixon  jdd at dixons.org   tel +44 117 982 0786  mobile +44 797 373 7881
http://jxcl.sourceforge.net                       Java unit test coverage