[p2p-hackers] P2P Distributed Backup

Rajesh Acharya rajesh at infoglyptic.com
Wed Feb 5 07:36:01 UTC 2003

Hello Zainul,
Was offline for quite sometime and hence could not take your questions.
Aisland is in development stage and there is not much documentation available
at present.
All I can suggest is that you have to check out the code from cvs and build
to see if it suits your needs. You may even get the binary from downloads
section alternatively. If you need you may write to me directly so that I can
zip the software and mail to you. Its around 7 MB.

I think the C implementation of JXTA has taken back-stage due to recent focus
on Java implementation to prove JXTA's credibility and scalabilty as a
generic P2P protocol. You may get a better update on the jxta lists on C
implementation.

Rajesh