[p2p-hackers] Bitzi (was Various identifier choices)

Brandon Wiley cyb at azrael.dyn.cheapnet.net
Tue Sep 4 18:17:01 UTC 2001

> With Bitzi, we don't mind a proliferation of identifiers, because
> we aim to provide, as metadata, alternate names/IDs for catalogued
> files.

This reminds me that I have a question about Bitzi and this seems like the
right place to ask it. Is there a programmatic interface for talking to
Bitzi? Can I write a client? What format does the information come in? I
think it would be very wonderful if I could get an RDF serialization of
the Bitzi catalog via CGI or XML-RPC.