[linux-elitists] DMCA to-do failure, turning the list off

aicra at faqlinux.com aicra at faqlinux.com
Sun Dec 31 18:03:36 PST 2017

Don,

In case we don't have a chance to connect anytime soon, I want to say
thank you. You really changed the direction in my life. At the Dmitry
Rally, you introduced me to Bradley who introduced me to RMS. A few
months later, I was interning at the FSF! A few months later, I was
writing DMCA FAQs at EFF.

What a RIDE!
I'll always remember this particular day!

http://gnulinux.io/dmca2001.png

Thanks for fighting the good fight! :D