[linux-elitists] DMCA to-do failure, turning the list off

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Sun Dec 31 16:25:35 PST 2017

Well, I forgot to register my copyright agent by the
deadline so that the list archives would be subject to
DMCA notice/takedown process instead of contributory
infringement or whatever.

Even though there was a perfectly good reminder to do
it, right here on this list.

  http://zgp.org/pipermail/linux-elitists/2017-November/014042.html

I'm turning the list off.  Archives will stay up since
nobody posted anything copyright-infringing that I can
tell.

Since we haven't had much traffic anyway, turning
the list back on will be low priority for a while.
If you want to reach a particular person who you can
only get to through this list, please let me know.

--
Don Marti <dmarti at zgp.org>
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/