D. Joe deejoe at etrumeus.com
Thu May 26 10:35:46 PDT 2016

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 01:14:43AM -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:

> If I had recognized it I would have ignored it

A consummation devoutly to be wished.

Also, speaking of childish, have we discussed directed replies to the poster
that Cc: the list, when a) list policy is not to use Cc: and b) we all know
we're all subscribed to the list anyway?

It seems like, if it meets list policy, it does so more through a loophole
than through respecting the spirit of the policy, especially the "[t]his
includes the poster you are replying to" part.

In any case, it's screwing up my bog-standard mutt "hit l to list-reply",
it's annoying, and I wish you to stop doing it.

--
Joe   On ceding power to tech companies: http://xkcd.com/1118/
man screen | grep -A1 weird