Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Tue May 17 07:37:49 PDT 2016

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 04:17:56AM -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
> On 05/16/2016 07:18 PM, Greg KH wrote:
> > Not just his, many others, including myself.
> >
> > And that's a very good thing
>
> And that is the summation of the reason why you are having such a
> violent reaction against it from the community.

Nope, no reaction anymore, only from the crazies like yourself, everyone
else has realized there is no problem here :)

You have yet to give any _technical_ reason why systemd is bad, ranting
about control and conspiracy things is fun and all, but really, not
something you should actually take seriously.  So while this has been a
fun thread to see you go crazy on, I think I'm going to bow out for now
until you post anything based on facts.

Have fun!

greg k-h