Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Tue May 17 01:37:29 PDT 2016

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 11:41:13PM -0500, Jim Thompson wrote:

> > On May 15, 2016, at 6:42 PM, Ruben Safir <ruben at mrbrklyn.com> wrote:
> >
> >  The shell does what it is told...nothing arbitrary.
>
> You're delusional.

No it does something OTHER than what you program it to do because there is a
a secret AI intercepting your shell scripts before they can execute.

But for the rest of us, we have no such gremblins in out computers.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com