Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Tue May 17 01:17:56 PDT 2016

On 05/16/2016 07:18 PM, Greg KH wrote:
> Not just his, many others, including myself.
>
> And that's a very good thing

And that is the summation of the reason why you are having such a
violent reaction against it from the community.

enough .. nothing can be left to be said.

I will ask why the Kernel Programming Challenge is not
working, or responding, if you have a contact there.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com