Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon May 16 15:02:15 PDT 2016

> > THAT I have no doubt, and THAT IS EXACTLY the attitude problem towards this
> > product that I'm worried about.
> >
> > I love you Greg but you can shove systemd where the sun don't shine.
>
> Great, the sun doesn't shine inside my phone's case, which is where this
> is going to go :)
>
> And really, why would you care?

The fact that you ask that question means either your trolling me
or the most ignorant programming genius to walk the earth.

> When was the last time you had to
> handle process management on your phone?

My phone is a land line, FWIW.

> When was the last time you
> touched the init system of your phone?

Can you get to it?  I doubt it without hacking through it.

> And if you did, what was the
> reaction you had when you did so (hint, if you have touched that code,
> and you like it, well, then you really want something older than what
> the BSDs even provide...)
>
> I assume you also hate the init system in an Apple phone for the same
> reason you hate systemd?

I don't touch anything Apple for the resons I don't touch systemd.

> I guess we all need our windmills to tilt
> against, have fun!

Manjaro and openrc.

Less attitute.... more and freer software ...faster and more secure computers.

Ruben
http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com