Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon May 16 11:58:54 PDT 2016

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 11:46:27AM -0500, /dev/rob0 wrote:
> On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 11:29:29AM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> > On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 12:35:54AM -0700, Ed Carp wrote:
> > > I'm certainly not going to dignify this personal attack by
> > > responding,
> >
> > Yet you did :)
> >
> > And it wasn't "personal" at all, please go re-read it again.
>
> +1
>
> Ed, I completely agree with Greg here (about the "attack", not
> necessarily about systemd.)  Fragile feelings and weak egos on
> mailing lists like this make for a toxic environment and lead to
> greater difficulties in communication.

Oh BULLSHIT.  This is the Linux elitist list where insults are made
with such sublty and sophistication and not even the abuser knows the
real nature of the insult.

Want a Toxic environment, try the IRT at 3PM in August...

> Even if it WAS an attack, so what?  Be mature and responsible, just
> stick to the issues.

Really...

We really need a babysitter to tell everyone to play nice.

This generation has spent far to much time sucking on "My Little Pony's"
and watching that purple dinosaur and not enough time playing unsupervised
sports like stickball.

Take two Qualudes and call me in the morning...