[linux-elitists] Nice try kiddies

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Sun May 15 11:18:59 PDT 2016

On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 12:43:21AM -0700, linux-elitists-request at zgp.org wrote:
> Mailing list removal confirmation notice for mailing list
> linux-elitists
>
> We have received a request from 92.103.69.51 for the removal of your
> email address, "greg at kroah.com" from the linux-elitists at zgp.org
> mailing list.  To confirm that you want to be removed from this
> mailing list, simply reply to this message, keeping the Subject:
> header intact.  Or visit this web page:

Ah, nice try kids.  If you don't think I should be on the same mailing
list as yourself, you can take yourself off of it, or there's this
"elite" tool called procmail that you can just write a simple rule to
delete everything from me, surely you have heard of it?

Geesh, crap like this makes me long for the crackmonkey days...