Ed Carp erc at pobox.com
Sun May 15 00:35:54 PDT 2016

I'm certainly not going to dignify this personal attack by responding,
except to say that (1) I manage about 1200 RHEL servers, and (2)
systemd certainly has *not* made my life easier, not by a long shot.
My team uses Ansible to deploy and manage these systems, I will say
that Ansible hides a lot of the systemd messiness in the service
module - but it's a completely different way of doing things, and IMO
not for the better.

And if you get off attacking people for expressing their opinion, I
guess you *do* have a problem.