Ed Carp erc at pobox.com
Sat May 14 16:38:49 PDT 2016

I'm particularly annoyed by systemd, period. Nothing wrong with the
way things were - systemd goes completely against the Unix idea of one
small utility doing one thing well, and it just comes across as change
for the sake of change as a monument to someone's ego.

No matter - hooray for Rick! Thank you! I hope I don't have to worry
about this when Linux Mint goes systemd in the next release
(reportedly)...