[linux-elitists] Matrix seems pretty nice

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Mon Mar 2 09:30:39 PST 2015

begin Teh Entar-Nick quotation of Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 07:55:48PM +0000:

> The folks who are working on this are definitely Our People in a lot of
> ways.  That can be good and bad, but I find that they definitely are
> looking ahead to lots of possibilities for novel clients and their UX.

Bonus link: Valerie Aurora on backchannels:
  http://blog.valerieaurora.org/2015/03/01/starting-your-own-feminist-backchannel/

Maybe the problem is that there used to be a
freedom-loving freak backchannel of people who worked
in Enterprise IT but wanted to talk about new stuff,
bottom up.  And now Open Source Brand Enterprise
IT(tm) is the front channel.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/