[linux-elitists] DMCA view requests

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Sat Jun 20 20:19:23 PDT 2015

Or look at it this way, you don't need to rip a DVD any longer because
your google APP won't play it anyway and you can't buy a DVD anymore
anyway.

That disk drive you have on your old style PC is gone the way of the 8
track player.

We are being locked down by technology in ways we never imagined.

Trust Google.... Google is your go damn friend and the new lignua franca
is Java Script.  It is a sad thing and none of us should be patting
ourselves on the back for the great job we did.  We sucked at the most
basic level, educating our children.

Ruben